Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 9, 2013

Mom & Dad, 

I got your letter today, but not the chocolates. You probably just mailed them at different times. My P-day isn't 'til Thursday (at least in the MTC anyway). so I won't be able to see the e-mails for a bit. And no, I didn't get last Thursday off. My companion and I were made district leaders, and then zone leaders on Sunday. BTW, Sundays at the MTC are awesome. So far I've given 2 blessings and received 1. I've seen Aryn quite a few times, and it's been alright. Everyone in our district looks at me like I'm crazy because "They could never do that." I don't think it's that bad.

I've been struggling with why I'm here. Like what's my purpose? I'll figure it out. Feel free to share some stuff with Bishop. He wanted to hear from me, but I don't have a whole lot of time to write letters.

There are some Polynesians a couple of floors down that like to chant. EVERY. NIGHT. A COUPLE FLOORS DOWN. Just saying.

Love you,
Matthew Gardner
1 John 1:4

P.S. Make sure to tell everyone who wants a weekly update from me to e-mail me first. mattattack@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment